Health & Safety Consultants
Zenith Learning are leaders in Workplace Health and Safety Consultancy covering not only the North West, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland but also mainland UK, Scotland and further afield.
What can we do for you?
Our team of specialist Health and Safety Consultants will guide you through the workplace Health and Safety legislation by offering simple and practical advice, tailored to your specific requirements.
We provide a range of Health and Safety solutions from audits to undertaking all of your workplace risk assessments, ensuring that your company complies with your legal and moral duties.
Experience where it counts
Our workplace Health and Safety Consultants will provide you with simple yet practical recommendations and advice to ensure that you, your employees and visitors remain safe.
Our consultants have extensive experience in a wide range of areas such as construction, retail premises, industrial units, offices, hotels, care homes, colleges and schools, clubs and restaurants.
What are your Legal duties?
Organisations with 5 or more employees are required by law to have:
- A documented Health and Safety Policy;
- Documented arrangements for the organisation, planning, control, monitoring and review of Health and Safety Practices;
- Documented suitable and sufficient Risk Assessments for all significant hazards and;
- Access to competent Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy advice. What are the consequences of doing nothing?The penalties of not complying with Workplace Health and Safety law can be very serious.
- These requirements may prove too difficult to put in place and maintain effectively, particularly for small organisations that may not have a designated competent workplace Health and Safety advisor. Therefore by enlisting our expertise and support we can guide you effortlessly through the processes.
- Unlimited fines
- Individual fines and imprisonment
- Publicity of prosecutions leading to loss of orders and damage to reputation.What do I do next?
For more information on the services we provide, please email
email@example.com or send a message belowwhere one of our staff will promptly answer any queries you may have.