We Are Opening Another Office In Belfast
Zenith Learning Health & Safety Training & Consultancy Derry/Londonderry Based Company Expanding & Opening its second premises in Belfast
Zenith Learning is expanding into new premises in Belfast following its customer growth. The company first opened its doors in Derry/Londonderry in 1999 and changed ownership in September 2013 to current directors Theo Duffy and Elaine Carlin. Theo Duffy added the opening of yet another premises is an important milestone in our company’s history. We have achieved a lot in the past few 4 years and are incredibly proud. In July 2016 we recognised the opportunity to grow in Derry City and we moved into larger premises to ensure we keep pace with the levels of growth we were seeing. This allowed us not only to run several Health & Safety training courses a day, but have separate consultancy rooms to discuss consultancy issues in the strictest confidence. Our Belfast clients have grown ten-fold and this move will ensure that our clients will always have help close-by.
Zenith Consultants possess a wealth of experience in the construction industry with a diverse project portfolio, from small domestic dwellings to multi-million-pound projects. Our consultancy services ensure that we offer your company develop a strong safety culture and become a worthy contender for contracts and tenders in the future. If you are struggling to keep your Safety Accreditation on track Zenith Learning can help.
As part of our offering at Zenith Learning, we provide a wide range of health and safety consultancy and advisory services, including risk assessments , audits manuals, policies and support contracts, to name but a few. Our expert team of health and safety consultants can act as your point of contact for health and safety advice, as part of your legal obligations.
Why Our Clients Use Zenith Learning
- We are a friendly team with a relaxed, approachable but conscientious working ethic.
- We Audit, We Train, We Provide Solutions with the focus on achieving results for our clients and reducing their exposure to identified risks.
- All of our health and safety consultants are highly qualified, have a wealth of experience will guide you through the workplace Health and Safety legislation by offering simple and practical advice, tailored to your specific requirements
- Our consultants work throughout Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the UK Mainland.
- We always ensure that the advice and documentation we offer is legally-compliant and practical.
Zenith Learning Upcoming Courses in 2018 Both Belfast & Derry Training Centre
- CSR Health & Safety every Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Nebosh General Certificate starts Wednesday 24th January 2018 (10 Weeks every consecutive Wednesday)
- 4 Day Site Supervisor – Monday 22nd January 2018 and the following Monday’s