Congratulations to all our Nebosh General Certificate students that passed their exam. We wish them all the best in the future endeavours and all the luck in the future. We are confident that the knowledge they gained will improve safety culture and performance in their workplace and in any future careers they may embark. January 2019 class is fully booked we however have another class due to start in March 2019 this will depend on demand.
Zenith Consultants possess a wealth of experience in the construction industry with a diverse project portfolio, from small domestic dwellings to multi-million-pound projects. Our consultancy services ensure that we offer your company develop a strong safety culture and become a worthy contender for contracts and tenders in the future. If you are struggling to keep your Safety Accreditation on track Zenith Learning can help.
As part of our offering at Zenith Learning, we provide a wide range of health and safety consultancy and advisory services, including risk assessments , audits manuals, policies and support contracts, to name but a few. Our expert team of health and safety consultants can act as your point of contact for health and safety advice, as part of your legal obligations
Why Our Clients Use Zenith Learning
- We are a friendly team with a relaxed, approachable but conscientious working ethic.
- We Audit, We Train, We Provide Solutions with the focus on achieving results for our clients and reducing their exposure to identified risks.
- All of our health and safety consultants are highly qualified, have a wealth of experience will guide you through the workplace Health and Safety legislation by offering simple and practical advice, tailored to your specific requirements
- Our consultants work throughout Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the UK Mainland.
- We always ensure that the advice and documentation we offer is legally-compliant and practical.