What is ISO 14001:2015?
We are leading ISO 14001 consultants with a wealth of experience in the area of ISO accreditation and standards, we know how important this ISO 14001 certification is. It’s swiftly becoming the world’s leading international standard for environmental management.
What are the benefits of ISO 14001 Certification?
- Cost effective – reduces utility bills and waste streams
- Higher control of risk and better planning
- Ensures compliance with environmental legislation
- Builds awareness of the environment among employees
- Improved corporate image with customers and the public
- Reduce environmental liability
- Removes a barrier to working with government bodies, local authorities and larger commercial businesses who often prefer their suppliers to be ISO14001 registered
Our expert ISO 14001 Consultants
- We will design the system around your existing business and environmental practices wherever possible.
- We will help you to establish the necessary controls to ensure you are in compliance with all relevant legislation, which will enable you to identify and attend to areas where you do not comply to the ISO 14001 certification standard.
- Once the system has been implemented, we will recommend you for the initial audit visit from a UKAS accredited external assessment body. We will then arrange for your system to be fully audited by one of our own auditors, and the final ISO 14001 requirements will usually take place within 3 months of the initial audit visit (depending upon the external assessment body).
For more information about our ISO 14001 consultation services.
Please contact us. email@example.com
The ISO 14001 certification is important because if you want any kind of control over the environmental impact your business has, ISO 14001:2015 certification is almost certainly the route you need to follow.
The ISO 14001 environmental management system has increased in importance due to society’s increasing concerns about global warming and the environmental impact at both a local and international level. These issues are becoming of fundamentally greater importance to businesses. Therefore, you can see why ISO 14001 certification is so important.
Benefits of ISO 14001:201
- Identify cost savings with greater emphasis on resource, waste and energy management
- Develop corporate image and credibility
- Quantify, monitor and control the impact of operations on the environment, now and in the future
- Ensure legislative awareness and compliance
- Improve environmental performance of supply chain
- Protect the company, assets, shareholders and director
- Potentially decrease public liability insurance costs for your organisation
- Grow your access to business partners and potential customers